- A wedding in the Worship Center is $700
This fee includes the pastor, organist, sound technician, wedding coordinator, & custodian.
The Sanctuary holds about 500 people.
The Chapel will hold 35-40 using additional chairs. This fee includes the pastor and custodian.
- An off-site wedding is $250
- Ceremony times available are: 11 a.m., 1 or 3 p.m., & 7 p.m.
- Wedding ceremonies are on Saturdays; rehearsals are the Friday evening before 3 p.m. Wedding: 6 p.m. Friday rehearsal
11 a.m., 1 or 7 p.m. wedding: 5 p.m. Friday rehearsal
Chapel weddings typically do not have rehearsals
- A guest pastor is welcome to take part in the ceremony (scripture reading, homily) but a Trinity clergy person has to perform the vows and sign the marriage license. The guest pastor’s name and number is needed so a phone conversation can be set up for all to visit.
- The pastors at Trinity require couples to receive premarital counseling (the cost of which is not included in the wedding fee); they also require that couples attend a financial planning session with their own financial planner or attend a free financial workshop at Trinity.
- Until you’ve actually “booked” your wedding date & time, all dates remain open to others
- Once you've booked your wedding, we ask for a non-refundable deposit of $50 within two weeks of booking.
This will reserve your wedding date and time. The fee balance and your wedding licenses are due two weeks before the ceremony.
If your questions are not answered above, many of them may be answered by downloading our wedding booklet below, or you may contact Jeannie Wendorf, at 651-439-7400, ext. 111, or via email