- Trinity welcomes all couples who wish to make a marriage commitment, including same-sex couples.
- A wedding in the Worship Center (Sanctuary) is $1,050. This fee includes the pastor, organist, sound technician, wedding coordinator, custodian & building use.
The Worship Center holds about 500 people.
- A Chapel wedding is $375. This fee includes the pastor, custodian & building use.
The Chapel will hold 20-25 (30-40 using additional chairs).
- An off-site wedding is $300.
- Ceremony times available are: 11 a.m., 1 or 3 p.m., 7 p.m.
- Wedding ceremonies are only scheduled on Saturdays.
- Rehearsals are the Friday evening before -- 3 p.m. wedding = 6 p.m. rehearsal; 11 a.m., 1 p.m. & 7 p.m. wedding = 5 p.m. rehearsal.
- Chapel weddings typically do not have rehearsals.
- A guest pastor is welcome to take part in the ceremony (scripture reading, homily) but a Trinity pastor must perform the vows and sign the marriage license.
- The pastors at Trinity require couples to receive premarital and financial counseling (the cost of which is not included in the wedding fee).
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is required within two weeks of "booking" your wedding to hold the date and time. Until the deposit is received, all dates remain open to others.
- The fee balance and wedding license are due two weeks before the ceremony.
Complete information for weddings at Trinity is contained in the booklet below or contact Jeannie Wendorf, at 651-439-7400, ext. 111, or via email