Groups and teams create communities that enrich your life.
- Groups and teams are caring and trusting places where you can be yourself.
- Life is more meaningful when shared with others.
- Groups and teams help you share, learn and grow with new or existing friends.
- Groups and teams give you a place to contribute your skills and make a difference.
Trinity supports a variety of groups and teams to meet your interests and needs.
- Trinity has people of all ages participating in more than 150 groups and teams, with new ones added regularly.
- Groups get together around shared interests, life stages or transitions. Examples include learning, wellness, adventures, parenting, marriage and retirement.
- Teams work together on common tasks. Examples include congregational leadership, missions, care-giving, trips, retreats and special events.
- You help design the group or team purpose and experiences
- Each group or team has experienced leaders that are trained and supported by Trinity.
It’s easy to join or create a group or team.
- Everyone is invited to join a group or team.
- You don’t have to be a member of Trinity to be in a group or on a team.
- If you have an idea for a new group or team, we will help you create it.