If you like to:
- cook practical gourmet recipes
- make new friends and strengthen existing relationships
- enjoy stimulating conversation with a diverse group of people, and
- experience a sense of belonging, then Food For Thought is perfect for you.
- Groups of eight adults meet in homes four times/year
- Schedulers try to ensure different pairings each time
- Group attempt is made to resolve date conflicts
- Substitutes are available if you need to miss
- Recipes are provided – each couple brings part of the menu and this rotates each time
- Each couple hosts once per year at their home
Dates for 2017-2018:
Please contact Glenda Bjorum to signup.
Questions? Please contact Glenda Bjorum.