- Trinity welcomes all couples who wish to make a marriage commitment, including same-sex couples.
- Member / non-member fees are the same. You do not need to be a member of Trinity to be married here.
- A wedding in the Worship Center (Sanctuary) is $1,050. This fee includes the pastor, organist, sound technician, wedding coordinator, custodian & building use.
The Worship Center holds about 500 people.
- A Chapel wedding is $375. This fee includes the pastor, custodian & building use.
The Chapel will hold 35-40 (50 using additional chairs).
- An off-site wedding is $300.
- Wedding ceremonies are only scheduled on Saturdays. NO WEDDINGS are schedule during the month of December.
- Ceremony times are available at 11 a.m., 1 OR 3 p.m., 7 p.m.
- Rehearsals are the Friday evening before -- 3 p.m. wedding = 6 p.m. rehearsal; 11 a.m., 1 p.m. & 7 p.m. wedding = 5 p.m. rehearsal.
- Chapel weddings typically do not have rehearsals.
- A guest pastor is welcome to take part in the ceremony (scripture reading, homily) but a Trinity pastor must perform the vows and sign the marriage license.
- The pastors at Trinity require couples to receive premarital counseling that includes BOTH relationship and financial counseling (this cost is not included in the wedding fee). Trinity recommends LifeWorks. For more information: www.LoveCommitSucceed.com
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is required within two weeks of "requesting" your wedding date to hold the date and time. Until the deposit is received, all dates remain open to others.
- The fee balance and wedding license are due two weeks before the ceremony.
Complete information for weddings at Trinity is contained in the booklet below or contact Jeannie Wendorf, at 651-439-7400, ext. 302, or via email