We care about you and can help with life’s realities.
- We understand that life can be difficult.
- God is present wherever you are in life.
- God’s love is experienced through people caring for one another.
- We can help you explore your challenges in a spiritual context without judgment.
We can connect you with people and resources that can help.
We provide support for:
- Health issues -- Medical challenges, mental health, addictions, disabilities, aging and dying, etc.
- Major life changes -- Birth, adoption, parenting, grief, marriage and divorce, etc.
- Life stresses -- employment, relocation, finances, care-giving, sexual identity, etc.
You determine what you want: information, visits, consultations, support groups, outside referrals, prayer, etc.
The resources we provide are credible and confidential.
- The leaders of care ministries are well-trained.
- Our support groups are designed to provide quality care in a confidential environment.
- We provide referrals to professionals in the community.
For general questions, please contact Pastor Deb Ost.
For care needs, please contact the church —day or night— at 651.439.7400. If you get a recording, listen carefully and follow the instructions to contact one of our pastors.