Trinity partners with people to address their basic needs and work toward self-sufficiency.
- We love, respect and empower our mission partners.
- Relationships with our partners are dynamic, evolving and long-term.
- We maximize our resources, as well as those of our partners
- We provide safe, organized and meaningful mission experiences.
People experience God and change in surprising ways through missions.
- Missions broaden perspectives, break down stereotypes and give a new sense of community.
- We gain deeper understanding of the complex nature of poverty and working toward equality in the world.
- You may find you have received more than you have given.
- You may gain a renewed sense of life and be energized to redefine your values and priorities.
We help you find mission opportunities that suit you.
- People of all ages can get involved in our local, state, national and global missions.
- You have a unique contribution to make.
- Missions offer a variety of opportunities to discover and use your strengths.
- Our missions are supported by coaches and teams.